Bourbon Infused Coffee? YES PLEASE!
Looking for something unique and delicious to serve a special guest? Look no further. Don Pablo Bourbon Infused coffee can be enjoyed as your first cup of coffee in the morning or the last cup of coffee to end your night. This specialty-grade Arabica coffee is soaked in fine Kentucky Bourbon, giving it a distinct bourbon aroma as soon as you open the bag. It is roasted to perfection in small batches, and it is alcohol-free. Waking up in the morning, this coffee is a perfect pick-me-up as it gives you amazing flavors and aromas with notes of caramel, honey, and butterscotch, with no artificial flavors. Finishing dinner and want a coffee to end your day? This coffee is the perfect choice as well, giving you a Bourbon taste with a smooth velvety finish with low acidity and a residual sweetness.
You know coffee, you know bourbon, but the combination of the two is out of this world: coffee has never tasted this good! These coffee beans absorb every drop of bourbon and are then dried and roasted until they reach the perfect golden blonde roast. The marriage of these two flavors results in an intense, full-bodied coffee with a perfect combination of sweet and spice, requiring no milk or sweeteners. After sipping your new favorite coffee, you won’t be able to keep it to yourself. This coffee comes in the barrel pictured above, and it is the perfect gift for any coffee drinker or bourbon lover, you may want to caution them, however, that this will quickly become their new favorite coffee.
How do we suggest you brew this one of a kind coffee?
To create the perfect and unforgettable flavor of our Bourbon Infused coffee, we have a few tips to help you brew the best possible cup of coffee. If your go-to method is to use the traditional drip machine, we suggest adding two level measuring tablespoons of finely ground coffee to each six-ounce cup of water. If you prefer the hand drip method, we recommend adding two level measuring tablespoons of medium-fine ground coffee to each six-ounce cup of water. Heat the water to 190-195 degrees Fahrenheit, or 88-90.5 degrees celsius. Pre-soak the grounds, slowly add water in a clockwise motion, adjust to taste, and enjoy! Lastly, if you’re a french press fan, add two level measuring tablespoons of coarse ground coffee per six-ounce cup of water, and adjust to taste. Your water temperature should be between 190-195 degrees Fahrenheit or 88-90.5 degrees celsius. Never add boiling water! Follow these tips, and you will create a cup of coffee like no other.
Need the perfect pairing to go along with your new favorite coffee?
This specialty coffee can be enjoyed all on its own, or with homemade Bourbon Infused Coffee Ice Cream! This recipe makes the perfect ice cream to go along with this one-of-a-kind coffee. Combining these two delectable treats enhances the flavors of butterscotch, vanilla, and then bourbon at the end. Follow this recipe to create a combination to remember!
What you’ll need:
• 2 ½ cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
• 1 ¼ cups of milk
• 1 cup of Don Pablo’s Bourbon Infused Coffee Beans
• 1 cup of Monk Fruit sweetener or real sugarcane
• 6 egg yolks
• 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
• Pinch of salt
How to make it:
1. Combine 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, milk, salt, sugar, and coffee beans
2. In a medium saucepan, heat the mixture on medium-low until it becomes steamy on the edges of the pan. Stir occasionally during this process as you really want to submerge the beans.
3. Remove from the stovetop and allow the coffee beans to steep for one hour.
4. Strain the cream to remove the coffee beans and add the vanilla extract.
5. Lightly beat all egg yolks in a medium-size bowl.
6. With a Ladle, add the coffee cream slowly to the egg while continuing to whip egg yolks. It is important to do this part with patience as you want to prevent curding.
7. Place the remaining cream in an ice bath.
8. On low, reheat the coffee cream. Gradually raise the temperature to medium-low. The custard will begin to thicken into a cake batter consistency.
9. After thickening, remove the coffee cream from the stovetop and allow it to cool for 3-5 minutes.
10. Strain the mixture into the remaining cream that is in the ice bath. The straining will remove any curds that may have formed.
11. Stir the mixture well and refrigerate overnight for best results, but if you don’t want to wait that long, 4-6 hours will suffice.
12. Use an ice cream maker or freeze and place in a food processor.
13. For ice maker: Enjoy as a soft serve or freeze for 20 minutes.
*If you do not have an ice cream maker, place the cream mixture into a container and freeze it. You must stir the mixture every 30 minutes to prevent it from turning into a block of ice.
*Please note this is a caffeinated ice cream.
Now that you have read a little bit more about your new favorite coffee, you need to know where to get it! It is available at all times on our website and on Amazon. Additionally, it’s sold seasonally at Costco and Touch of Modern. We are so excited to hear about your experience with our Bourbon Infused coffee!